VYCE PrimalStep Toe Separators - Doctor Recommended - Correct Foot and Bunion Pain - Toe Straightener to Improve Functional Athletic Mobility - Stretches to Fit (S/M)
- Made from high quality gel-like flexible silicone material, PrimalStep toe spacers are incredibly versatile and can be worn with bare feet, in socks, or shoes. PrimalStep stretches to fit and is easy to clean with soap and water.
- Whether you are a functional fitness athlete, a yoga student, or coming home from a long day at the office, PrimalStep can help to increase the flexibility and mobility of your feet and toes. Many men and women have been subjected to putting their feet into unnatural positions in narrow toe box shoes, high heels, cleats, skates, climbing shoes or flip flops. PrimalStep will train your feet to reestablish stability and flexibility by putting your feet in its optimal position.
- When first re-training for feet with PrimalStep toe separator it is recommended that you start out slow by wearing the silicone stretcher for no more than 10 minutes at a time while sitting or laying down and gradually (over weeks or months) increasing the time you are using the spacer. You can work your way up to wearing them in athletic shoes and/or during your workout if that is comfortable for your body.
- PrimalStep provides relief to more than just your feet! PrimalStep toe corrector can realign your feet into their natural position, which then provides upward support for ankles, knees, hips and low back. Regular use of PrimalStep can also help reduce the risk of therapy needed for plantar fasciitis, bunions, corns, hammertoes, blisters or overlapping toes.
- SIZING: Our Size S/M best fits women with standard width shoe sizes 6-9 and men with standard width shoe sizes 7-9. Sold as a pair.